Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Lies

So, it seems I keep lying. Every time I write here I say the graphics are good enough and that I'll spend the next few days working on game mechanics. And then, invariably, inevitably, I go back to work on the graphics. Maybe it has something to do with my insecurity over the look of the game, along with my confidence in hashing out the gameplay.

Wednesday 9/2: Added some structure for player AI. Currently, once the other player catches the frisbee, it will chuck it back at you as soon as it can see you, but it doesn't move at all or throw accurately. I also did some work on loading models with multiple frames (i.e., animations).

Thursday 9/3: I spent the day following modeling tutorials and making something terrible from scratch. I was happy with it at the time though. I won't show the result.

Friday 9/4: I spent the day modeling myself. It looks great. I also created the texture mapping.

No comments: