Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little Things and a Big Thing

Friday 12/11: Fixed AI pulls. Fixed other pull related bugs. Experimented with player turning using the accelerometer (doesn't work that well). Performance improvements. Share animation objects between players. Other misc. bug fixes. Added a little rotation to pivoting.

Monday 12/14: Changed implementation of player running which should yield better animation and control. Can stop marking by running away. Built a stadium.

Tuesday 12/15: Improved stadium model. New stadium texture.


4 comments:

aaron said...

How long till we droid users get a version....

I'm really impressed by the details you're incorporating. Huzzah.

Aaron Leavy
OC 2001

Unknown said...

I'll start my iPhone on plyometrics!

Retsu
oc 1992

Axis said...

Hah, thanks alums.

Droid version will come when I get a droid. Want to send me one?

Laura Boffa said...

The stadium looks sweet! So does your new "Blog Blog" font.