Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Various Bits

I'm closing in on a release, and while I'm still hard at work, all that's really left are a bunch of smaller details. So, I'm going to cut down the number of updates here, because it's really only fun to write about big features.

But anyway, here are some things I've worked on recently:

Improved camera calculation (often closer now), added more drills, fixed bugs in input system, added demo playback speed setting, most of the time layout d's will knock the disc away, fixed throwing bugs, tweaked flight physics and AI throwing power.

Made super cool animated menus, added documentation for the controls.

I'd also like to get back to writing about other things, so this may be less of an iphone specific blog soon enough. But, rest assured that the game is still being worked on and will be ready "soon".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should record more videos of gameplay/the recent features those were great!

Axis said...

Good idea. If I can get hold of a camera again I'll do it.

Unknown said...

Dude, awesome!!! I love the closer camera-- I think it makes a huge difference.

Axis said...

Thanks! I agree. I might be able to pull it in even more actually.